Pay Online - SmartHub
SmartHub is McCone Electric Cooperative’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “McCone Electric Cooperative” as the provider. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- This feature works especially well for members with multiple accounts.
SmartHub — Pay Now
Go to the SmartHub Pay Now site. No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily. Please note that Pay Now only allows you to pay your bill. Unlike the full SmartHub site, you cannot view your usage.
Download the SmartHub app!
Download the free SmartHub app for your smartphone or tablet. You can pay your electric bill and monitor your energy usage on your account or accounts from anywhere. Scan the QR code below to access SmartHub in the Apple iTunes app Store or Android Market.